Saarbrücken A hotfix release for PDFreactor 8.1 is now available. This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Positioned floated elements inside positioned elements were covered by the backgrounds of those elements. (#6474)
- Images with max-width styles and text next to them could unnecessarily overflow table cells. (#6448)
- Calling Java Configuration setters with a variable amount of arguments could cause exceptions. (6470)
- Java and .NET wrappers were missing the “getDocumentAsBinary” API method.
- Error handling in Java and .NET wrappers when using “…AsBinary” API methods caused exceptions.
For more information about PDFreactor 8, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 8 installation packages are available for download in the download area.