Saarbrücken A maintenance release for PDFreactor 8 is now available. This release includes the following new features and improvements:
- Added support for the style “text-overflow: ellipsis”
- Conversions can now terminate on conditions like timeouts.
- Added option to set headers and cookies for connections from the wrappers to the PDFreactor Web Service
Some of the bug fixes in the new release include:
- Eliminated a memory leak in PDFreactor Web Service
- jQuery 2.2.0 was not supported due to missing method “createHTMLDocument”
- Relative URLs missing only the protocol where not resolved
- The CSS function “local” in @font-face rules did not have any effect
For more information about PDFreactor 8, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 8 installation packages are available for download in the download area.