A hotfix release for PDFreactor 9 is now available. This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Fixed possible exceptions for tables with no cells or with certain page breaks. (#6837, #6845)
- Accessing server information via the PDFreactor Web Service monitoring API no longer causes errors. (#6846)
- Resolved an issue where user style sheets from URL could not be added when using the PDFreactor command line wrapper. (#6852)
- Specifying “element” CSS functions in “@page” rules no longer causes NPEs. (#6851)
- Media PDF page boxes not larger than the trim boxes no longer cause NPEs. (#6848)
- IFrames that cannot be loaded no longer draw placeholders. (#6850)
For more information about PDFreactor 9, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 9 installation packages are available for download in the download area.