A hotfix release for PDFreactor 10 is now available. This release includes the following changes:
- Target-counter and target-text functionality now works correctly when segmentation is enabled. (#7552)
- Complex collapsed tables no longer cause exceptions in rare cases. (#7554)
- Dithering translucency for PDF/A-1 conformance now works independent of image type. (#7551)
- Specific combinations of tables and overflow styles no longer cause exceptions when PDF tagging is enabled. (#7561)
- Headings spanning multiple pages no longer cause exceptions when PDF tagging is enabled. (#7556)
- “Save Memory” mode now works correctly for all supported image formats. (#7560)
- “BoxDescription.columnIndex” is now computed correctly in all cases. (#7542)
- Python and CLI Wrappers are now compatible with Python 3. (#7559)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 10 installation packages are available for download in the download area.