A hotfix release for PDFreactor 10 is now available. This release includes the following changes:
- Page breaks no longer happen between positioned first child elements and their next normal flow sibling. (#7611)
- Inline-block elements with a specified width no longer cause incorrect widths for surrounding tables. (#7614)
- Percentage values as parameters of “rgb” functions in SVG are handled correctly again. (#7626)
- Certain combinations of target counters and targets no longer cause missing values when segmentation is enabled. (#7602)
- Using asset packages in evaluation mode no longer breaks conversions. (#7583)
- Logs appended to output PDFs again have correct timestamps. (#7592)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 10 installation packages are available for download in the download area.