A maintenance release for PDFreactor 10 is now available. This release includes the following changes:
- Web fonts in low memory environments no longer cause exceptions. (#7940)
- Synthetic bold is no longer applied to fonts that are bold according to their PANOSE weight. (#7930)
- Palette-based PNG images can now be converted to CMYK. (#7933)
- Flex items are no longer aligned incorrectly in certain nested layouts. (#7672, #7931)
- Event propagation now also includes “window” on capture and bubble as well as the actual event target on capture. (#7879)
- Arrays from “Promise” methods now have all array methods.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 10 installation packages are available for download in the download area.