A maintenance release for PDFreactor 10 is now available. This release includes the following changes:
- QR-codes can now contain non-ASCII characters. (#7966)
- The “transform” CSS property can now also be applied to flex items and pages. (#7967)
- URLs containing non-ASCII characters are now correctly escaped in all cases, including Punycode escaping for hostnames. (#7962)
- Improved handling of cyclic CSS custom properties. (#7964)
- HTML description lists split over page breaks are now handled correctly when converted to tagged PDF.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 10 installation packages are available for download in the download area.