A maintenance release for PDFreactor 10 is now available. This release includes the following changes:
- PDF tagging no longer causes exceptions. (#7604)
- Tables with combinations of empty or missing “col” and “tbody” elements, tables in certain combinations with flex containers and other constructs no longer break conversions. (#7581, #7645, #7680)
- “inline-block”, “inline-table” and “inline-flex” elements no longer overflow lines unnecessarily and no longer erroneously interact with BiDi. (#7565, #7630)
- The dimensions of “inline-block” elements with “min-width” or “min-height” are now determined correctly. (#7632)
- Percentage widths inside cells of auto layout tables are now resolved correctly. (#7719)
- Width of flex containers is no longer incorrect in certain complex scenarios. (#7653)
- Named pages in certain documents no longer cause incorrect page breaks. (#7606)
- The selector specificity of “-ro-nth” in combination with a page group is now higher than that of just a page group. (#7640)
- The dimensions for “-ro-link-area: block” and similar styles as well as “offsetWidth” and similar element properties are now correctly determined in all situations. (#7664, #7681)
- Large data URIs in “src” attributes are no longer erroneously blocked. (#7723)
- The pages counter no longer has incorrect values in certain documents. (#7603, #7722)
- Corrected footnote positioning in documents using “-ro-scale-content”. (#7591)
- Footnote markers inside the text of multi-column content no longer disappear in some cases. (#7575)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 10 installation packages are available for download in the download area.