A maintenance release for PDFreactor 10 is now available. This release includes the following changes:
- Introduced the proprietary CSS property ‘-ro-source-area’ which specifies the PDF page box used when embedding PDF documents as images. (#7713)
- When using PDF documents as images some edge cases no longer cause incorrect results. (#7705)
- MathJax as well as some complex SVGs no longer fail in some cases when the base URL differs from the document URL or when there is neither a base URL nor a document URL. (#7744)
- User style sheets with BOMs are now processed correctly in all cases. (#7076)
- Certain complex flex layouts no longer cause exceptions. (#7652)
- Block images with generated ‘::before’ content no longer break conversions. (#7738)
- Named pages are now processed correctly when there are positioned elements at the beginning. (#7724)
- The property ‘-ro-pdf-attachment-url’ now works correctly, for both string and URL values, when CSS validation is enabled. (#7597)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 10 installation packages are available for download in the download area.