A maintenance release for PDFreactor 10 is now available. This release includes the following changes:
- The CSS properties “overflow-wrap” and “word-wrap” now support the value “anywhere” which has the same effect as “break-word” but also influences layouts that depend on the minimum sizes of elements. (#7620)
- Solved various “MathJax” related issues, by correcting the insertion of block elements into inline parents. (#7541, #7739, #7749, #7750, #7751)
- Added support for “Chart.js” 2.0, by correcting “toString” edge cases. (#5969)
- Using “MathJax” in certain complex layouts no longer causes non-terminating exceptions. (#7770)
- Color space conversion to CMYK now works correctly for all image types. (#7745)
- Certain complex layouts no longer cause exceptions. (#7752, #7763, #7771, #7772)
- PDFreactor Web Service server parameters can now properly be set as environment variables. (#7778)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 10 installation packages are available for download in the download area.