A maintenance release for PDFreactor 10 is now available. This release includes the following changes:
- Color space conversion no longer fails for certain PNG images. (#7819)
- Image recompression and resampling no longer fail for images with large dimensions. (#7817)
- Elements with non-visible overflow and auto height no longer prevent their content from creating named pages. (#7646, #7694)
- Resources from file URLs containing fragments no longer cause exceptions. (#7812)
- Data URIs containing consecutive white-spaces are processed correctly again. (#7800)
- Footnotes created by the content of flex items are now displayed correctly. (#7840)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 10 installation packages are available for download in the download area.