A maintenance release for PDFreactor 10 is now available. This release includes the following changes:
- Security fixes for SVG parsing. (#7915, #7914)
- Complex flex layouts no longer cause conversions to terminate with exceptions in some cases. (#7894)
- Converting multiple asset packages in parallel no longer causes exceptions in rare cases. (#7918)
- Collapsed through elements no longer erroneously affect page breaks in certain cases. (#7898)
- PDFs embedded into other PDFs, e.g. via “img” elements or CSS backgrounds, now have their fill color reset to black, avoiding missing graphical objects in rare cases. (#7906)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 10 installation packages are available for download in the download area.