The leading HTML to PDF conversion engine just got even better: PDFreactor 11.4 is now available.
PDFreactor 11.4 is a minor update with great new features and improvements:
The following features and changes were implemented:
- Improved quality of image downsizing for image output, especially for factors of more than 2. (#8498)
- Table root elements now support the “min-width” and “max-width” CSS properties. (#8450)
- Grid layouts now support baseline alignment. (#8395)
- Improved handling of the parameters of the CSS function “var”. It is now possible to specify a fallback that contains commas or spaces. (#8482)
The following issues were fixed:
- Multi-column layouts are not supported inside grid items. (#8437)
- CSS style properties of a page margin box are not applied, if they use CSS variables. (#8486)
- Updated Xerces, solving CVE-2012-0881. (#8489)
- Security setting “hideVersionInfo” does not hide the version in PDF metadata. (#8490)
- CSS style sheets that cannot be loaded via @import rules cause an exception. (#8461)
For a full list of features, changes and fixes see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 11 installation packages are available for download in the download area.