The leading HTML to PDF conversion engine just got even better: PDFreactor 11.5 is now available.
PDFreactor 11.5 is a minor update with great new features and improvements:
The following features and changes were implemented:
- The PDFreactor Web Service now defaults to a flat structure for temporary documents,
improving support for document folders shared between instances. (#8783)
- Barcode dimensions do not always match the visual size of the content. (#8732)
- The JRE bundled with certain installer packages was updated to 220.127.116.11.
- The realobjects/pdfreactor Docker image now includes a JRE instead of a JDK.
- Also moved from AdoptOpenJDK 15.0.2 to Adoptium Eclipse Temurin 18.104.22.168. (#8788)
- Updated realobjects/pdfreactor Docker image from Oracle Linux Server 8.3 to 9.0.
- Various dependency updates.
The following issues were fixed:
- Updated Jetty server of PDFreactor Web Service. (CVE-2022-2047, CVE-2022-2048)
- Using the “clip-path” property causes exceptions on boxes with zero “border-radius”. (#8797)
- Extremely low font sizes in scaled down documents may cause exceptions. (#8780)
- Certain rare table constructs can cause exceptions. (#8756)
- Percentage widths of images with max-height are ignored in some situations. (#8790)
- In some cases percentage widths in single column flex items are resolved incorrectly. (#8775)
- Certain combinations of SVG effects are tiled incorrectly. (#8696)
- PDFs used as images or background images are misaligned in some cases. (#8760, #8789)
- Clipping/cropping paths of images are misaligned for background images. (#8655)
- Gradient backgrounds are missing for line-split boxes. (#8768)
- Empty CSS media query lists are not supported. (#8767)
- Command line only applies debug mode when a debug dump directory is specified. (#8791)
- Linux systems without a font configuration installed cause exceptions. (#8615)
- File locks are retained after conversions merging existing PDFs. (#8787)
For a full list of features, changes and fixes see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 11 installation packages are available for download in the download area.