A hotfix release for PDFreactor 11 is now available. The following issues were fixed:
- Images with fixed widths and auto heights in flex layouts have zero heights after certain breaks. (#8335)
- Nested grid containers directly in flex containers cause unexpected page breaks. (#8329)
- Merging specific PDF documents requires excessive amounts of time and memory. (#8347)
- Vertical coordinates of PDF tag BBox attributes are offset. (#8346)
- The order of bookmarks erroneously depends on the stacking contexts of elements. (#8338)
- The content of block elements in inline link elements is not clickable. (#8333)
- User specific font folder is not scanned for system fonts on Windows. (#8340)
- Documentation of PDFreactor Webservice callback states incorrect time units. (#8331)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 11 installation packages are available for download in the download area.