A hotfix release for PDFreactor 11 is now available.
The following issues were fixed:
- In certain documents, setting a left or right page break on the last element can cause a blank page to be appended to the end of the document. (#8506)
- When CSS custom properties have font relative values, they are resolved against the element where the property is set, instead of where the CSS variable is actually used. (#8521)
- Justified text causes unintended fragmentation of PDF attachments and links at word boundaries. (#8528)
- Length of leaders is incorrect when leader characters are affected by kerning. (#8530)
- When a CSS function is missing its closing bracket, the document conversion may not terminate. (#8533)
- PDFreactor Web Service server parameter “hideVersionInfo” does not hide the version in PDF metadata. (#8540)
- Page margin boxes are no longer created if they have “width” and “height” and no “content” property. (#8544)
- In rare cases, a table with collapsed borders may be moved completely to the next page instead of breaking between two of its rows. (#8550)
- Using segmentation mode may cause incorrect order of PDF bookmarks. (#8554)
- Certain PDFs cause exceptions when merged using PDFreactor. (#8556)
- PDFreactor throws exception if a page margin box with “width” and “height” but no “content” property is used. (#8557)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 11 installation packages are available for download in the download area.