A hotfix release for PDFreactor 11 is now available.
The following issues were fixed:
- Certain multi-colum layouts containing spanners may cause non-terminating conversions or incorrect layouts. (#8571, #8588)
- Certain SVG links, including those created by Highcharts since 9.3.2, can cause exceptions. (#8578)
- Links with a width or height of 0 can cause exceptions. (#8572)
- Specifying a non-existing page for “PDF as image” causes exceptions. (#8576)
- Arabic shaping is not applied for the “-ro-glyph-layout-mode” default value “auto” when using Java 12 or older. (#8567)
- “list-style” CSS shorthand property is resolved incorrectly, which can cause unnecessary connection attempts. (#8582)
- When using hyphenation certain text can overflow its line. (#8577)
- Using recompression on grayscale images can cause output that is too dark. This also affects the alpha channels of recompressed images. (#8584)
- The clickable areas of links in SVGs with a viewBox or complex nesting are determined incorrectly. (#8535)
- The proprietary CSS property “-ro-links” does not affect replaced elements, e.g. barcodes, correctly. (#8592)
- “Pages per Sheet” settings no longer have default values. (#8542)
- Error pages for license issues are not written for image output formats. (#8585)
- The “systemd” logging functionality is initialized on systems that don’t support it, causing errors to be logged. (#8587)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 11 installation packages are available for download in the download area.