A hotfix release for PDFreactor 11 is now available.
The following issues were fixed:
- Specifying PDF/UA conformance without PDF/A conformance or an ICC profile causes color keywords to be interpreted as CMYK even when RGB is specified. (#8645)
- Debug dump ZIPs are written even when they are empty. (#8641)
- The combination of running elements and SVGs requiring font fallback can cause conversions to fail with exceptions. (#8640)
- Baselines of table cells are not determined correctly if their rows contain additional cells with only floated elements. (#8636)
- Clickable areas of SVG links containing transforms may be incorrect. (#8628)
- PDF links with certain complex shapes can cause an exception to be logged. (#8625)
- Shear transforms, especially rotations, cause images to look blurry. (#8608)
- Invalid document URLs cause exceptions if the debug setting “forceResult” is enabled. (#8603)
- Image recompression has no effect on grayscale images. (#8600)
- Table cells with row spans fragmented over multiple pages can cause conversions to fail with exceptions. (#8597)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 11 installation packages are available for download in the download area.