A hotfix release for PDFreactor 11 is now available.
The following issues were fixed:
- SVGs in page margin boxes cause conversions to terminate with exceptions. (#8689)
- Bookmarks in iframes cause conversions to terminate with exceptions. (#8700)
- PDF conformances that prohibit transparency cause conversions to terminate with exceptions when no license key is used. (#8662)
- Text in iframes does not reflect all styles, e.g. ignores letter-spacing, when using Java 9 or newer. (#8637)
- Updated included Java, if any, to mitigate multiple CVEs.
- Updated Jackson dependencies to mitigate CVE-2020-36518.
- Updated Spring dependencies of PDFreactor Web Service to mitigate CVE-2022-22968.
- Updated CXF dependencies of PDFreactor Web Service to mitigate CVE-2021-40690.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 11 installation packages are available for download in the download area.