A hotfix release for PDFreactor 11 is now available.
The following issues were fixed:
- Floats do not influence the height of surrounding inline blocks. (#8704)
- Boxes always overflow to the right when they have an explicit width wider than their container, which is incorrect in RTL contexts. (#8711)
- In rare cases, elements that contain only out-of-flow elements can cause incomplete layouts. (#8739)
- The paint order of independent inlines as well as flex and grid items is incorrect, which can negatively affect selections in PDFs. (#8747)
- Trying to get PageDescriptions of empty pages causes exceptions. (#8743)
- Scale content functionality is not affected by inline elements containing line breaks and affects log pages. (#7072, #7074)
- In the Preview application synthetic bold text can overlap with the following text. (#8728)
- Reaction to thread interruption is too slow for some parts of the conversion. (#7017)
- PDF segmentation may abort with an exception if the ID of a ‘target candidate’ element contains quotation marks. (#8738)
- Using Systemd logger on some systems can cause an exception on initialization. (#8723)
- Documentation is unclear on default font mappings and conformance validation. (#7907, #8661)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 11 installation packages are available for download in the download area.