PDFreactor 11 Hotfix Release 11.6.3 now available
A hotfix release for PDFreactor 11 is now available.
The following changes were implemented:
- Updated included Jetty application server to 9.4.51.v20230217.
The following issues were fixed:
- Updated dependency “CXF” of PDFreactor Web Service to 3.5.5 (CVE-2022-46363, CVE-2022-46364, #8891)
- Converting documents without a license key can lead to memory leaks. (#8919)
- Creating inspectable documents can cause exceptions for certain CSS values like the calc function. (#8914)
- Using MathML when converting to continuous raster image output causes exceptions. (#8872)
- Page breaks inside absolutely positioned elements can differ based on media size and position origin. (#8751)
- Text in SVGs converted to raster image output is erroneously not bold in some cases. (#8895)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 11 installation packages are available for download in the download area.