A hotfix release for PDFreactor 11 is now available.
The following issues were fixed:
- Complex multi-column layouts may not utilize available space for additional columns. (#9049)
- Font fallback from specific fonts may cause superfluous line-breaks. (#9046)
- Font fallback is not applied to supplementary plane code points. (#9033)
- Applying the “clip-path” property with an “inset” value that uses “calc” may cause exceptions. (#9025)
- Negative word-spacing erroneously affects empty inline elements at the start of their lines. (#9024)
- ICC Profiles of grayscale images are not included in output PDFs. (#9016)
- Named strings may be resolved incorrectly on empty pages. (#9010)
- Relative positioning is incorrect when “calc” functions are used for “right” or “bottom”. (#9009)
- The glyphs of some macOS system fonts are not used. (#8878)
- In rare cases segmentation can cause significantly increased memory consumption. (#8876, #8877)
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 11 installation packages are available for download in the download area.