PDFreactor 8.1.8613 Minor Release now available
Saarbrücken A minor release for PDFreactor 8 is now available. This release includes the following new features and improvements:
- Support for PDF/UA as well as generally improved PDF tagging, conforming to the Matterhorn Protocol.
- Support for the creation of PDF/X-4p documents.
- Added Node.js web service wrapper API.
Some of the bug fixes in the new release include:
- The style “display: inline-block” can now be applied to generated content (was treated as “inline”)
- Floated or positioned elements inside inline-block elements are now laid out correctly.
- Block images can now be placed on named pages.
For more information about PDFreactor 8, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 8 installation packages are available for download in the download area.