PDFreactor 8.2.8867 Minor Release now available
A new minor release for PDFreactor 8 is now available. This release includes the following new features and improvements:
- Greatly improved table layout and visualization.
- AngularJS can now be used without using workarounds.
- Added more hyphenation dictionaries including French.
- Asynchronous PDF conversions now persist even when the service is restarted.
- Clipping paths of images are now respected
Some of the bug fixes in the new release include:
- Calling configuration vararg setters no longer causes exceptions. (#6470)
- SVG elements with percentage values for their width and height attributes now properly resolve their sizes. (#6481, #6485)
- Calling “deleteDocument” now cancels the conversion if it is not yet finished. (#6471)
For more information about PDFreactor 8, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 8 installation packages are available for download in the download area.