Saarbrücken A maintenance release for PDFreactor 8 is now available. This release includes the following new features and improvements:
- Added support for the additional image formats ICO, CUR, PAM, PBM, PGM, PPM and BMP as well as limited support for PSD, DCX, ICNS and RBBE.
- Added support for the CSS pseudo classes “checked”, “enabled” and “disabled”.
- SVG now supports the color constant “transparent”.
Some of the bug fixes in the new release include:
- Table and column widths where computed inaccurately for certain combinations of styles.
- Width computation was incorrect for absolutely positioned blocks with a width of 0px and for elements with a width of 100% inside elements with a width of auto.
- Lines could wrap prematurely in some situations.
- Certain combinations of generated content could break BiDi processing.
- Empty elements in HTML could cause unexpected results after XSLT transformations.
- The web service created a superfluous font cache folder inside the home directory on startup.
For more information about PDFreactor 8, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 8 installation packages are available for download in the download area.