A hotfix release for PDFreactor 9 is now available. This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Table cells spanning several columns of a table in right-to-left direction were positioned incorrectly. (#7019)
- The style “position: absolute” in a right-to-left context could result in incorrect vertical positioning. (#7009)
- Fixed an exception that could occur when tables with collapsed borders contained rows without cells. (#6987)
- TIFF images with certain clipping paths could not be displayed. (#7016)
- Fixed an exception that occurred when the document contained a completely empty page while ShrinkToFit was enabled. (#7025)
- Asynchronous conversions now work as expected in Java wrapper. (#7028)
- Fixed an exception that occurred when applying CSS filters to text containing certain characters in certain fonts. (#7034)
For more information about PDFreactor 9, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 9 installation packages are available for download in the download area.