A hotfix release for PDFreactor 9 is now available. This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Broken system fonts are now handled properly. (#6979)
- System fonts are now only read when necessary. (#7051)
- Complex float layouts no longer cause floats to be positioned incorrectly. (#7012, #6961)
- Fixed bidi layout in page margin boxes and in conjunction with leaders. (#7044)
- Tables no longer miss content in complex layouts, incl. pages-spanning multi-column elements. (#7050)
- Fixed OSGi regression from PDFreactor 9.1. (#7064)
- The web service configuration is now loaded when placed in the same directory as the web service JAR. (#7047)
- PDF structure no longer contains superfluous non-standard element. (#7049)
- Fonts containing more than 55000 glyphs are now handled properly, so NotoCJK can now be used for PDF text. (#6748)
- The “-ro-image-resampling” property now properly scales background images. (#7041)
For more information about PDFreactor 9, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 9 installation packages are available for download in the download area.