A hotfix release for PDFreactor 9 is now available. This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Added support for OpenType fonts that have the “USE_TYPO_METRICS” flag (“fsSelection” bit 7) set. (#7088)
- Fixed exceptions in complex layouts. (#6925, #7068, #7075, #7080, #7100, #7099, #7102)
- Line breaks are now properly avoided around CSS leaders. (#7098)
- Query strings no longer break file URLs. (#6817)
- HTML <base> element can now handle relative URLs when there is an absolute document URL or other base URL. (#7086)
- The “BookletMode” API property is applied again. (#7090)
- The .NET wrapper now handles trailing slashes in web service URLs. (#7096)
For more information about PDFreactor 9, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 9 installation packages are available for download in the download area.