A hotfix release for PDFreactor 9 is now available. This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Fixed exceptions when iframe cannot load its document and added support for “about:blank” as iframe source. (#7168)
- Fixed exceptions in some baseline-aligned flex-box layouts. (#7079)
- Fixed exceptions in debug mode when connections are logged and attached. (#7153)
- Corrected exception type and message in .NET wrapper when using an incorrect service URL. (#7171)
- Backslashes in results of “attr” CSS functions are no longer erroneously treated as beginnings of CSS character escape sequences. (#7185)
- Added additional meta data to tagged PDFs to eliminate negative results specific to certain PDF/A and PDF/UA validators. (#7181)
For more information about PDFreactor 9, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 9 installation packages are available for download in the download area.