A hotfix release for PDFreactor 9 is now available. This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Embedded SVGs containing large amounts of sibling elements no longer impact conversion performance. (#7241)
- Tables with “width” set to “auto” no longer contain unexpected line breaks when the table fits into its container. (#7227)
- Modifications of complex multi-page tables no longer cause errors. (#7222)
- Multi-columns containing complex float constructs are now laid out correctly. (#7221)
- Break styles on nested block elements are now applied correctly. (#7208)
For more information about PDFreactor 9, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 9 installation packages are available for download in the download area.