A hotfix release for PDFreactor 9 is now available. This release includes the following bug fixes:
- Specific complex float layouts no longer break conversions. (#7248)
- Base64 encoded Data-URIs containing SVGs now work properly in “img” elements. (#7250)
- The “Result” object in Java and .NET wrappers is no longer missing several properties. (#7257)
- Java and .NET wrappers no longer throw exceptions when the “getStatus” or “deleteDocument” API methods are called successfully. (#7255)
- Java wrapper now correctly retrieves the PDFreactor Web Service version. (#7256)
- PDFreactor Web Service is now properly installed and started as a system service on macOS and Linux. (#7258)
- Connecting to the PDFreactor Web Service via “localhost” is no longer unusually slow under Windows. (#7233)
For more information about PDFreactor 9, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 9 installation packages are available for download in the download area.