A hotfix release for PDFreactor 9 is now available. This release includes the following bug fixes:
- The width of deeply nested floats is now determined correctly. (#7307)
- Setting “max-height” on images inside floats no longer causes incorrect sizes or positions. (#6797, #7315)
- Complex nested inline elements no longer cause superfluous line breaks. (#7303)
- HTML “class” attributes are now processed correctly when containing line breaks in the HTML source. (#7312)
- Optional XSLT processors, e.g. Saxon, no longer cause exceptions when the document contains no XSLT processing instruction. (#7313)
For more information about PDFreactor 9, please visit www.pdfreactor.com.
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 9 installation packages are available for download in the download area.