The leading HTML to PDF conversion engine just got even better: PDFreactor 9.1 is now available.
PDFreactor 9.1 is a minor update with great new features and improvements:
- It is now possible to change the resolution and compression of images embedded into PDFs using proprietary CSS properties.
- Improved CSS support (CSS Custom Properties for Cascading Variables, @supports, validation,…)
ZUGFeRD e-invoice add-on
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 9.1 installation packages are available for download in the download area.
RealObjects Support Portal
Recently we also launched our new RealObjects Support Portal, which you can find at https://support.realobjects.com
The Support Portal integrates a regularly updated knowledge database and a ticket system. It will give our customers easier access to our tech support resources and a better insight into the lifecycle and history of their support tickets.
The benefits of the new portal include:
- A constantly growing knowledge base covering frequently asked questions about PDFreactor – and soon also including Nimbudocs Editor.
- Register your own Support Portal account and get an overview of the status of your support tickets, including your ticket history.
- Easily upload files related to your tickets.
- Automated ticket escalation based on our SLA.
We recommend using our new Support Portal for all technical support questions and issues to ensure swift processing of your tickets. Please submit your new tickets here: https://support.realobjects.com/support/tickets/new
You will have the option to create an account in our Support Portal at any time – no account is required to create a ticket, but some Portal features such as ticket overview and history are only available for users with an account.
If you have any questions regarding the new PDFreactor 9.1 release or the new RealObjects Support Portal, please get in touch with us.