The leading HTML to PDF conversion engine just got even better: PDFreactor 9 is now available.
PDFreactor 9 is a major upgrade with great new features and improvements:
- Flexible Box Layout (experimental)
- PDFreactor now supports the following CSS(3) features:
- “blank”, “recto”, “verso” page pseudo classes
- Web service improvements
- RESTful monitoring API
- Support for callback URLs for events during conversion
- Support for configurable API keys to authenticate clients
- Support for zipped asset packages containing the input document an its resources
- Raster Image Output can now be configured to output grayscale images.
- PDFreactor now supports “systemd” in Linux installer
For a full list of changes and corrections see the changelog.
Important release notes und upgrading information can be found in the readme.
The PDFreactor 9 installation packages are available for download in the download area.
Upgrading to PDFreactor 9
The new version is a free upgrade for all PDFreactor customers with a valid support and maintenance subscription. A version 9 license key is required and should be requested at email@example.com or here. PDFreactor 9 will not work with PDFreactor 8 or older license keys.
If you do not have a valid support and maintenance subscription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase an upgrade.
When upgrading to PDFreactor 9, you might have to update your integration code or documents. Please make sure to consult our migration guide.